Get a certificate course in radio jockeying & radio production / SPDP/ digital media.
Goonj institutewill expose students to a two month comprehensivetraining module followed by a month of "real world radio experience" through internship with us.
Internship will expose students to various facets related to radio management e.g. radio production , creative writing, digital world & sales.
There is dedicated faculty for each course to maintain uniformity and continuity in the teaching pattern.
- Develop efficient writing for radio.
- Drafting and editing the main ideas.
- Developing writing for media & websites.
- Developing script for broadcasting.
- Improving dialogue and interaction skills.
- Modalities of radio station operations.
- Developing skills of sound recording and mixing.
- Knowledge of community and commercial radio.
- Improving broadcasting.
- Developing voice, music & sound effect.
- Know and develop qualities required for being a RJ.
- Console training.
- Learning voice over with modulation.
- Developing accent and fluency.
- Learn how to develop interactions.
- Organize material and write news reports
- Learn to interact with reporters while broacasting.
- Researching and news writing.
- Develop anchoring and script writing skills.
- Mastering voice techniques.